Characteristics of work
Front-End is your element. You’re not scared when you hear the words Angular, React, Vue, Node, Gulp, Webpack or Yeoman. You even have experience with SharePoint Front-End.
You know the difference between UI and UX, and you ask the right questions to design attractive and ergonomic layouts of forms, websites and apps. You submit to and consult your design with a graphic designer or you make the design yourself. You present graphical output to the client and, once it’s approved, you code it 1:1 into SharePoint.You like learning new things and you’re happy to learn to create responsive forms by leveraging tools such as PowerApps, Nintex, K2,…
We are a Slovak team of experts in SharePoint and Office 365. We are looking for an experienced Front-End Senior or a talented Front-End Junior/Medior who will join us in our efforts to boost Nazaret’s success. In turn, the company will take care of you: your achievements, growth (certificates, knowledge…), financial growth, well-being,…
We have been operating on the market for 10 years and the best years are yet to come!
- Participation in the design of websites, apps, intranets and forms in cooperation with graphic designers, mainly in SharePoint.
- Implementation of design for a specific platform (primarily SharePoint). Creation of SharePoint Themes.
- Participation in the analysis, design, implementation and roll-out of solutions in SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2019 on-premises and SharePoint Online platforms under the leadership of experienced SharePoint and Office 365 experts.
- Varied work on important SharePoint and Office 365 projects for leading Slovak and foreign companies.
- Support and consultancy in the area of UI, UX, front-end development, SharePoint and Office 365.
- HTML, CSS – advanced
- SharePoint – basics
- C# and .NET - basics
- ASP.NET - basics
- SQL - basics
- familiarity with OOP principles
- the ability to convert graphic design (e.g. from Photoshop) into a valid responsive HTML + CSS template
- experience with PowerApps, Nintex Forms, BPC PowerForms, K2, SharePoint Designer
- experience with at least one of the following frameworks: Angular, React, Vue
- knowledge of Git, Node.js, Gulp, Webpack, Yeoman, npm, Visual Studio Code
- experience with SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- experience with REST services and CAML queries
- knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Balsamiq)
- knowledge of graphic tools (e.g. InVision, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop)
- knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 products
- at least 3 years of experience with implementation and roll-out of web solutions
- loyal, precise, accurate, responsible, creative, independent, decisive, self-disciplined
- flexible, creative and willing to learn new things
- ability to work in a team with remote workers, without f2f contact
- sense of belonging to team, understanding, considerate
- English – written communication
- good command of English
- good command of German
Why work with us
Non-stressful work pace
Each of our developers passed at least 2 certification exams last year.